Friday 2 January 2015

January Book Shelf

Celebrating the new year with new books!

I picked up a lot of books in 2014 and haven’t gotten around to reading them yet. So I decided to try and finish up 40 books for my 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge. Create yours here!
My January TBR shelf features the following 6 books that I’d like to share with you guys, and read up towards fulfilling my Goodreads Challenge and New Year Resolution.


  1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (currently reading, review coming soon!)
  2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (I’ve been hearing a lot of praise for this trilogy, so I decided to finally pick it up)
  3. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (good old classic in the mix)
  4. I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson (another book that I’ve been hearing a lot about.)
  5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald 
  6. Perfume : The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind
  7. Bonus: Yes Please (Audiobook) by Amy Poehler

No comments:

Post a Comment